Visitors

As of June 2015, our website is getting over 30K visitors per month, and it may cross 100K visitors per month by June 2016, driven by our team’s active usage of social media like Twitter and Facebook to share the posts made on the website.

The following data samples are just to show the worldwide reach of our website. They have been taken on a random date and time. 80% of our visitors are from USA, and remaining 20% are from across the world, mainly from Europe and Asia.

Year 2015
09/06 @ 22:52 : New York, New York, US
09/06 @ 22:50 : Louisville, Kentucky, US
09/06 @ 22:34 : Köln, DE
09/06 @ 22:33 : Wilmington, Delaware, US
09/06 @ 22:29 : Las Vegas, Nevada, US
09/06 @ 22:28 : Calgary, CA
09/06 @ 22:28 : Roubaix, FR
09/06 @ 22:27 : Mountain View, California, US
09/06 @ 22:27 : Wilmington, Delaware, US
09/06 @ 22:27 : Ashburn, Virginia, US
09/06 @ 22:26 : Boardman, Oregon, US
09/06 @ 22:26 : Montevideo, UY
09/06 @ 22:26 : Wilmington, Delaware, US
09/06 @ 22:26 : Montréal, CA
09/06 @ 22:26 : Paris, FR
09/06 @ 21:33 : Ashburn, Virginia, US
09/06 @ 21:33 : Mountain View, California, US
09/06 @ 21:33 : Wayne, Pennsylvania, US
09/06 @ 21:33 : Buffalo, New York, US
09/06 @ 21:33 : Montréal, CA
09/06 @ 21:32 : Wilmington, Delaware, US
09/06 @ 21:32 : Palo Alto, California, US
09/06 @ 21:32 : Paris, FR
09/06 @ 21:32 : Las Vegas, Nevada, US
09/06 @ 21:31 : Arras, FR
09/06 @ 21:31 : San Jose, California, US
09/06 @ 21:30 : Chicago, Illinois, US
09/06 @ 21:30 : New Delhi, IN
09/06 @ 21:30 : Ashburn, Virginia, US
09/06 @ 21:29 : Las Vegas, Nevada, US
09/06 @ 21:29 : Fresno, California, US
09/06 @ 21:29 : Boardman, Oregon, US
09/06 @ 21:29 : Czech Republic, CZ
09/06 @ 21:29 : Roubaix, FR

Year 2014
10 September @ 02:20 : United States, US
10 September @ 02:15 : Taichung, TW
10 September @ 02:10 : Weifang, CN
10 September @ 02:09 : Kaohsiung, TW
10 September @ 02:07 : Zarechenskiy, RU
10 September @ 02:05 : Chicago, Illinois, US
10 September @ 02:01 : Meridian, Mississippi, US
10 September @ 01:58 : Pickerington, Ohio, US
10 September @ 01:55 : United States, US
10 September @ 01:55 : San Jose, California, US
10 September @ 01:47 : Swidwin, PL
10 September @ 01:47 : Moscow, RU

09 September @ 07:06 : Arras, FR
09 September @ 05:34 : Melbourne, AU
08 September @ 21:23 : Menlo Park, California, US
08 September @ 21:23 : Palo Alto, California, US
08 September @ 19:02 : San Jose, California, US
08 September @ 18:26 : Mountain View, California, US
08 September @ 17:45 : Dallas, Texas, US
02 September @ 13:55 : Atlanta, Georgia, US
02 September @ 13:55 : Mumbai, IN
02 September @ 13:28 : Chicago, Illinois, US
01 September @ 00:16 : Phoenix, Arizona, US

Share this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *