If you want to file a complaint against a business, because you believe that you have been cheated in some way, then please contact the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The Better Business Bureau accepts consumer-business complaints alleging misrepresentation in advertising or a problem with a company’s goods or services. Their address: 1112 S. Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128.
Phone: (408) 278-7400. Website: www.bbb.org
Please Note: They do Not accept the following:
- Complaints about employee-employer disputes;
- Complaint about landlord-tenant disputes;
- Complaints about government agencies;
- Complaints based upon prices or fees where no misrepresentation is involved;
- Complaints about any matter that has already been decided by or is pending in a court of law;
- Complaints about disputes between private parties;
- Anonymous complaints.
There are very few states in the United States that offer the sheer abundance and diversity in terms of tourism that can be found in the state of California. The state is home to many different attractions, both natural and man made, and tourists can find any taste for travel that they may have satisfied in this most populous state.
Natural Attractions: Eco-tourists have always been drawn to California due to many of the natural attractions found there. In fact, California’s natural wonders hold several records, and in order to preserve this legacy there are several National Parks set up throughout the state. Here are some of the most popular natural attractions and activities in the state.
– California Redwoods. California is the home to the tallest organisms on earth, the giant redwoods. These trees can be found all along the California coast, with a big concentration just north of San Francisco.
– Sequoias. California is also home to the largest living organisms on Earth, and these can be viewed at Sequoia National Park in central California. In fact, the Park is home to five of the largest tress on earth in terms of sheer volume of wood. The park also has several areas for hiking and nature watching. Continue reading Top Tourist Attractions in California