Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver awesome customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity in their applications, networks and infrastructure.
By now, leading organizations have deployed tools like AppDynamics or New Relic to monitor their application stack, tools like Splunk or ELK for logging, and Nagios or Zenoss to report on infrastructure health. Companies like Yahoo!, Intuit and GoDaddy are leveraging Moogsoft today to reduce operational noise and correlate events across all of their applications, network, infrastructure, and social media to gain actionable service insights and detect and resolve incidents faster than ever before.
Moogsoft is seeking a Sales/Business Development Representative to prospect, curate lead lists, cold-call and manage the early phases of the sales cycle. First and foremost, you are smart, adaptable, driven, and coachable. You will partner with Regional Sales Managers and marketing to generate demand and qualify lead candidates. Previous sales experience and strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Who We Are Looking For:
· Smart, coachable and hard working individual
· Highly energetic and motivated by money
· Email, telephone and communication skills are a must
· Sense of humor is preferred but not mandatory
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
· Unlimited vacation and sick day policy.
· Competitive salary, 401k plan, and equity to all employees.
· Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
· Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
· Opportunity for career development in fast-paced, progressive company
· Team volunteer events and off-site outings
· Corporate sports teams – bring your A-game, we like to win!
· Game room equipped with ping pong, foosball, and darts
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Employment type: full-time
Location: North Beach / Telegraph Hill, SF Bay Area
If interested please apply here: